Soon, These Pieces of Hope...
Will Belong to You 🌤️✞
There have been early mornings, late nights, countless rewrites, prayers whispered through tears and moments when I questioned whether I was truly ready to share these.
They were born in places I didn't always want to remember and they were written in some of the hardest seasons of my own life — seasons that stretched me, broke me, changed me and ultimately taught me that even in the darkest places, there can still be a silver lining.
Soon, these pieces of hope will belong to you.
If you've followed my journey...
Then you know that my story has never been a straight line. You've seen pieces of the journey. You've watched me navigate the aftermath of corporate suicide and the profound ways that experience changed me. You've seen the setbacks, the uncertainty and the moments when I had to find the courage to begin again.
You've walked with me through my spoonie life — the hospital visits, the difficult days, the limitations, the uncertainty and the reality of learning how to keep moving forward when your body doesn't always cooperate with the plans you had for your life.
You've watched me build a business around something I had come to understand so deeply: the power of walking alongside someone when life feels impossibly heavy.
To women and lives that reminded me again that sometimes the greatest thing we can offer another person isn't an answer.
Sometimes it's simply hope, a safe place, someone saying, "I see you. You are not alone. Keep going."
Nonetheless, there were many chapters before that.
There was fear. There was illness. There was loss. There was heartbreak.
There were dreams that didn't unfold the way I imagined they would. There were doors that closed.
There were seasons when I questioned myself, my purpose, my future and even whether I had anything left to give.
There was the building of a career. The rebuilding after things fell apart. The courage to start again.
The uncomfortable process of becoming someone I hadn't yet learned how to be and through all of it, I kept writing.
Sometimes I wrote, because I had something to say.
Other times, I wrote, because I needed something to hold onto myself.
Somewhere along the way, I realised something:
The words that helped me survive a season might one day help someone else survive theirs.
That's where these pieces began...
They came from lived experience, from prayers, from tears, from hospital rooms and quiet mornings, from heartbreak and healing, from moments of questioning and moments of surrender. They came from learning that healing isn't always a dramatic transformation. Sometimes it's simply getting out of bed and choosing to try again. Sometimes it's trusting God when you can't see what He's doing.
The silver lining isn't found, because the storm disappears.
It's found, because you discover that you can still find light while you're standing in the rain.
These pieces are my offering from those seasons.
A collection of reminders for the days when you need someone to remind you that your story isn't over.
For the person who is exhausted. For the person starting over. For the person sitting in a hospital room wondering what comes next. For the person carrying grief nobody else can see. For the person whose heart has been broken. For the person who feels like they've fallen too far behind. For the person rebuilding a life they never expected to have to rebuild. For the person who needs a little hope today.
I wrote these, because I know what it feels like to need them.
I know what it feels like to search for something — anything — that reminds you there is still a tomorrow.
I know that sometimes a single sentence can meet you at exactly the right moment.
So these words are no longer only mine.
Soon, they will belong to you.
They were born from the hardest seasons of my own life.
Now, I'm finally ready to share them.
From my journey to yours. From my storms to your silver lining.
Pieces of hope, born in the places I once thought would break me.
Soon, they will belong to you. 🌤️✞
With you on the journey,
– Storm Reagan
Life Coach | Lived Experience Guide
The Hope Collection
Faith-filled resources for the seasons when you need hope, healing, peace and a reminder that God is still working:
90 Days to Peace
Healing the Heart
Finding Hope Again
♡✞
Comments
Post a Comment